MapleDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDream

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132272125

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ticket System :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stalker

Stalker

Ticket System :] Empty
PostSubject: Ticket System :]   Ticket System :] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 am

The "ticket" system is just for people who have owned the maplestory, wish to gamble their luck, or just because they feel like it :].

Basically, you can buy just say, 5 different types of tickets, each of different value.

eg.

Type 1 costs 1 bil
Type 2 costs 2 bil
and so on.

These tickets can be traded in at any time for mesos depending on the conversion rates at the time.

eg.

If conversion rate is 200% and I wish to trade in a Type 2 ticket(Two bil)), I would get 4 bil back.

If the conversion rate was 0%, and I wanted to trade in a Type 5 ticket(5 bil), I would get..... nothing :].

Furthermore, the rates would be chosen by the GMs. Hopefully some GMs would help host this event because the rates will have to be changed every single time someone decides to convert their ticket.

Repeating what I just said, the rates MUST change every time someone gets a ticket converted due to the risk of multiple accounts checking the conversion rates.

Also, conversion of tickets will be done by GMs(if they agree), as they have unlimited sources of mesos.

So, summing up,
You can buy different types of tickets of different values
You can trade those tickets to gamble your luck
The amount you receive will depend on the current conversion rate
Conversion rates will be decided by GMs(If this idea is used)
Conversion of tickets will be done by GMs(If they agree when the server opens)
The conversion rate will change every time, one gets a ticket converted

Hope you like this idea

PS: Just in case some people are concerned, this is a even being held in game:roll:

:]
Back to top Go down

Ticket System :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDream :: General :: Events-
Jump to: